ingusha
ingusha
Eva
Eva

Roadkill

Модератор: marvin

Roadkill

Сообщение marvin » 21 авг 2015, 12:56

Roadkill is NOT a pleasant sight, let me tell you this, even if it's you and even if you are somehow and beyond all odds still alive.

Especially so since you are somehow still alive.

It (you, I'm sorry) used to be a bird, minding it's insignificant bird's business for no particular reason except for being alive and having a wonderful notion that flying from pond to pond would be great, even if it makes no difference whatsoever in a long run.

But being a low-velocity low-altitude muscular-powered object flying over State Highway 74 means that incoming fully loaded log truck will hit you like you were not there at all, at least seeing it from a perspective of the log truck's reality, you know. Well, you now do, don't you?

Isn't it curious, turned in an instant in a disfigured ball of feathers on a roadside you cannot quite contemplate or process the significance of change that has been brought into your life out of nowhere (as much as low-velocity low-altitude muscular-powered perception of reality should be concerned)?

Since IMPOSSIBLE happened, the only option available to you is just to try carry on doing what you do and know: fly from here over there maybe even executing better water-landing than last time, right?

But this time it's WRONG: sending familiar commands through you body-system somehow does not produce the expected outcome: legs would not hold or walk, wings would not spread or flap and beak may still peck, but it's not as much fun as you remember it used to be somehow...

You see, there's nothing WRONG with you per se, it's just that you are broken beyond repair after that brief encounter with a loaded log truck doing mere 70 and no, it could not be helped or fixed or healed, I'm sorry. You are broken beyond repair (didn't I say it just a moment before? My apologies, it may hurt more then the hurt that is hurting you right now) and that's the way it will be forever (if we use your life as the only eternity that exists for you, nothing before, nothing after, a feature and a quality of any decent and self-respecting eternity out there).

But I saw a feral cat stalking in the bush maybe some 30 feet away, it has "compassion" written all over it, so if you don't mind I'll carry on driving minding my insignificant human business if it's OK with you, roadkill is NOT a pleasant sight you know?
marvin

Благодарил (а): 6 раз.

Re: Roadkill

Сообщение marvin » 21 авг 2015, 13:36

... after all you are just a stupid duck, who cares?
marvin

Сообщение тестер » 21 авг 2015, 14:31

что тут?
РЖД
тестер

Благодарил (а): 0 раз.

Сообщение marvin » 22 авг 2015, 00:57

тестер писал(а):что тут?

Дорожное происшествие, грузовик раздавил утку, проходите мимо, не задерживайте движение.
marvin

Вернуться в Вниз по кроличьей норе, ведущей вверх